MilitaryMagnusMilitaryMagnus

Main News Movies Reviews Stats 4 Fans

Repercussions of Evil Repercussions of Evil

Yo dawg

I heard you liked stealing stuff, so they invented Know Your Meme so you can steal while they steal.

Phobotech responds:

While I appreciate bringing Xzibit up for no reason, I guess by your standards EVERYBODY is a thief. Encyclopedia Dramatica, any form of Wiki, Youtube, Google...Everyone is stealing everything. Why, someone is probably stealing this flash from me as I speak, uploading it to Youtube. THEY STOLEZ IT. I better backtrace it and call the cyber police. Consequences will never be the same!

Waldo's Bogo Exodus Waldo's Bogo Exodus

this

better have gotten you an A. There are corny videogame parodies on newgrounds, and then there are people like waldemar schuur.

Zero Madness Zero Madness

I voted 0

why not ask for an A when you are in school?

Easy Way Out Easy Way Out

Very well done

The clock gimmick is for people who do not know how to animate, but this video is a lot better than a gimmick, it did not have to be a clock video. Good job.

SIEMPRE SIEMPRE

ooohhhhhh

how can you assholes not give this a 5 :(

The Final Task The Final Task

5000th review

this is the movie that made me start flash. Its that good. Only draw back, too short and no story. But shear awsomness (Sp? is it even a word?) makes up for that.

TomatoClock's Birthday TomatoClock's Birthday

seriously...

was the clock crew invented for people who don't want to learn how to lip sync? Its a good thing this was funny.